Please go to the PowerPak homepage
and select a course.
Updates on Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Targeted Therapies for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer:
An Ask the Experts Forum
This educational activity is sponsored by Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC (PHE) and supported by an educational grants Bristol Myers Squibb and Merck & Company, Inc.
Registration & Dates for Activities
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
2:00 – 3:30 PM
Sandra Cuellar, PharmD, BCOP, FHOPA, FASHP
Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Oncology Clinical Pharmacist
University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences System
Oncology Resident Director, Ambulatory Pharmacy Services
University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy
Val R. Adams, PharmD, FCCP, FHOPA, BCOP
Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice & Science
Markey Cancer Center at the University of Kentucky
Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Credits: 1.5 hours (0.15 ceu)
Type of Activity: Application
Fee Information: There is no fee for this educational activity.
Estimated time to complete activity: 90 minutes
This accredited activity has been designed for Oncology, Managed care and Specialty pharmacists.
HOW TO EARN CREDIT
Participants must 1) read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures; 2) attend and participate in the live webinar; and 3) complete the evaluation form directly after the event with a maximum of within 60 days of attending the live session. To answer the questions, click on your selected choice for each answer then proceed to the next question. Your credit will automatically uploaded to CPE Monitor.
To provide oncology, managed care, and specialty pharmacists with advanced and up-to-date knowledge on the optimal management of NSCLC and the provision of enhanced pharmaceutical care to improve outcomes.
Upon completion of this program, participants should be better able to:
- Describe recommended therapeutic regimens for patients with advanced NSCLC
- Recognize the role of immunotherapy in the treatment of advanced NSCLC
- Identify recommended treatments based on the presence or absence of driver mutations in patients with advanced NSCLC
- Develop a therapeutic plan for a patient with advanced NSCLC including monitoring for adverse events and therapy resistance
Introduction (5 minutes)
Presentation (75 minutes)
Conclusions & Question & Answer Session (10 minutes)
REQUIRED COMPUTER HARDWARE/SOFTWARE
Please ensure the computer system you plan to use meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 98 or higher & Macintosh 2.2 or higher
- Internet Browser (Mac & Windows): Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0.6 or higher, Firefox 3.0.3 or higher, & Opera 5 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, High-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible
- Peripherals: Computer speakers or headphones
- Monitor Screen Resolution: 320 x 480 or higher
- Media Viewing Requirements: Adobe Reader, Microsoft PowerPoint, Flash Player & HTML5