Please go to the PowerPak homepage
and select a course.
Improving AML Outcomes in the Maintenance Setting: Pharmacist Updates and Insights (Live Webinar)
This educational activity is sponsored by Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC (PHE) and supported by an educational grant from Bristol Myers Squibb.
Registration & Dates for Activities
May 24, 2022
1:00-2:00 PM ET May 26, 2022
3:00-4:00 PM ET
Megan May, PharmD, BCOP
Clinical Oncology Pharmacist Specialist
Baptist Health Lexington’s Cancer Center
Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Credits: 1.0 hours (0.10 ceu)
Estimated time to complete activity: 60 minutes
Location: From the convenience of your home or business; accessible via both PC and MAC
Fee Information: There is no fee for this educational activity.
Type of Activity: Application
HOW TO EARN CREDIT
Participants must 1) read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures; 2) attend and participate in the live webinar; and 3) complete the evaluation form directly after the event with a maximum of within 60 days of attending the live session. To answer the questions, click on your selected choice for each answer then proceed to the next question. Your credit will automatically uploaded to CPE Monitor.
To provide oncology pharmacists with enhanced knowledge of optimal AML maintenance therapy, including ensuring appropriate access to patient-specific treatments, toxicity prevention and management, and enhanced pharmaceutical care, thus leading to optimized outcomes.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss current and emerging treatment options for AML maintenance regarding efficacy, toxicities, and routes of administration
- Formulate effective strategies to identify and manage toxicities and promote safe and adherent use of agents used in AML maintenance treatment
- Develop a treatment plan based on current evidence for a patient undergoing AML maintenance therapy
Introduction (5 minutes)
Presentation (45 minutes)
Conclusions & Question & Answer Session (10 minutes)
REQUIRED COMPUTER HARDWARE/SOFTWARE
Please ensure the computer system you plan to use meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 98 or higher & Macintosh 2.2 or higher
- Internet Browser (Mac & Windows): Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0.6 or higher, Firefox 3.0.3 or higher, & Opera 5 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, High-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible
- Peripherals: Computer speakers or headphones
- Monitor Screen Resolution: 320 x 480 or higher
- Media Viewing Requirements: Adobe Reader, Microsoft PowerPoint, Flash Player & HTML5