Updates on the Management of Myelofibrosis: Focus on Options after First-Line Treatment Failure (Live Webinar)
This educational activity is sponsored by Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC (PHE) and supported by an educational grant from Bristol Myers Squibb.
Registration & Dates for Activities
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
1:00 – 2:15 PM ET Tuesday, June 21, 2022
3:00 – 4:15 PM ET
Craig W. Freyer, PharmD, BCOP
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Hematology/Oncology
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Postgraduate Healthcare Education, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Credits: 1.25 hours (0.10 ceu)
Estimated time to complete activity: 75 minutes
Location: From the convenience of your home or business; accessible via both PC and MAC
Fee Information: There is no fee for this educational activity.
Type of Activity: Application
HOW TO EARN CREDIT
Participants must 1) read the learning objectives and faculty disclosures; 2) attend and participate in the live webinar; and 3) complete the evaluation form directly after the event with a maximum of within 60 days of attending the live session. To answer the questions, click on your selected choice for each answer then proceed to the next question. Your credit will automatically uploaded to CPE Monitor.
To update and educate oncology, specialty, and managed care pharmacists on the evolving management of myelofibrosis and effective approaches for patients who experience first-line treatment failure, thus leading to improved outcomes and patient quality of life.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Describe the efficacy and safety of JAK2 inhibitors in myelofibrosis
- Identify patients with myelofibrosis who may be failing initial ruxolitinib therapy
- Discuss clinical data supporting the use of fedratinib and/or other therapies in patients with myelofibrosis experiencing ruxolitinib failure
- Develop a treatment plan for a patient with myelofibrosis who has failed initial ruxolitinib therapy
Introduction (5 minutes)
Presentation (45 minutes)
Conclusions & Question & Answer Session (10 minutes)
REQUIRED COMPUTER HARDWARE/SOFTWARE
Please ensure the computer system you plan to use meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 98 or higher & Macintosh 2.2 or higher
- Internet Browser (Mac & Windows): Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0.6 or higher, Firefox 3.0.3 or higher, & Opera 5 or higher
- Broadband Internet connection: Cable, High-speed DSL & any other medium that is internet accessible
- Peripherals: Computer speakers or headphones
- Monitor Screen Resolution: 320 x 480 or higher
- Media Viewing Requirements: Adobe Reader, Microsoft PowerPoint, Flash Player & HTML5