Pharmacist CE Library
MTM Certificate Program
Diabetes MTM Certificate Program
Veterinary Pharmacy Certificate Program
Opioids Certificate Program for Pharmacists
Law Library for Pharmacists
Opioid Analgesic Therapy Certificate Program for Pharmacists
Medication Safety for Pharmacists
Pharmacy Technician Library
MTM Certificate Program for Pharmacy Technicians
Pharmacy Technician Diabetes MTM Certificate Program
Opioids Certificate Program for Pharm Techs
Veterinary Certificate Program for Pharmacy Technicians
Law Library for Pharm Techs
Medication Safety for Pharm Techs
1. In which patient demographic is liposarcoma more common?
B. Asian/Pacific Islanders
D. Recipients of prior radiation exposure
2. Which of the following soft-tissue sarcoma subtypes is resistant to anthracycline-based first-line therapy for advanced disease?
B. Well-differentiated liposarcoma
D. Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumors
3. What is the expected impact on 6-month progression free survival (PFS) when continuing trabectedin therapy after achieving a response versus reinitiating after evidence of disease progression?
A. Improved PFS
B. No difference in PFS
C. Decreased PFS
D. Nonstatistically significant improvement in PFS
4. Pazopanib is indicated for all of the following soft-tissue sarcoma subtypes, EXCEPT?
B. Pleomorphic sarcoma
5. A 45-year-old male presents with a 10 cm x 7 cm x 3 cm mass, which is diagnosed as low-grade, stage IIB, undifferentiated pleomorphic sarcoma located superficially in the subcutaneous tissues of the proximal portion of the outer thigh. After limb-sparing surgery and observation for 8 months, the tumor returns locally at multiple locations along the resection line. Which of the following chemotherapy regimens is MOST appropriate for patient?
6. All of the following adverse events occur at an increased frequency with doxorubicin/olaratumab combination therapy compared to doxorubicin alone, EXCEPT:
D. Febrile neutropenia
« Return to Activity